Post #24 My top 5 names for females of animal species

Welcome back to Elliott's Quarantine Quintet!

We've made it eight week's, folks. Unfortunately, the COVID-19 pandemic (at least in Houston) does not seem to be any weaker than it was when I started.

This post is part B to Post #23 from Wednesday about my top 5 names for males of animal species (https://quarantinequintet.blogspot.com/2020/07/post-23-my-top-5-names-for-males-of.html).

    1. A female chimpanzee is called an empress

And I bet they constantly remind all of the other animals of that fact. Also, a male chimpanzee being called an emperor was #2 in Wednesday's quintet.

    2. A female chinchilla is called a velvet

An appropriate name due to its soft skin.

    3. A female wolverine is called an angeline

Anything that references an angel is a good name to have.

    4. A female dragonfly is called a queen

Same as #1, I bet female dragonflies constantly remind the other bugs of this fact.

    5. A female fox is called a vixen

Something about the word sounds elegantly feminine.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post #4 My top 5 United States mottos

Post #28 My top 5 portmanteaus