Post #23 My top 5 names for males of animal species

Welcome back to Elliott's Quarantine Quintet!

Humans are referred to as men and women, but did you know that a lot of animal species also have different terms for males and females? And some of them are pretty cool!

    1. A male alpaca is called a macho

Is there anything more masculine than being called a macho?

    2. A male chimpanzee is called an emperor

I'm not sure who got to come up with these names, but male chimpanzees definitely lucked out. I don't think it's possible to be called an emperor and not sound important.

    3. A male kangaroo is called a boomer   

OK, boomer!

    4. A male goat is called a billy

I bet the snobby male goats go by william. 

    5. A male horse is called a stallion

The word stallion has a majestic feel.


Before you ask, yes, my next post will be about my top 5 names for females of animal species

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post #24 My top 5 names for females of animal species

Post #4 My top 5 United States mottos

Post #28 My top 5 portmanteaus